CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, June 16, 2005

went for a haircut today with my sis. she had a cut and color that cost $300. insanity.. now she has very nice hair.. and i have my bangs back again.. haha. actually mine was more of a trim.. was so tempted to cut my hair short cos of the superduperhot weather lately. but my mom says cannot.. so for once i listened to her.

i have a new reason to cut my fringe often now! :) :) :) woootwoot.

met rockee for mr&mrssmith at cine.. basically you pay to watch beautiful people walk around. haha. yah thats about it.. then we met jael for dinner at imperial.. the new place at taka. andddddd. saw my sister, mom, girls and my aunt there. what a coincidence. somemore sat next table only..

pool after that. i cannot play pool to save my life.
and we went to zouk for like 30 minutes... haha yes and i didnt drink at all! im on a one week alcohol fast. hahaha. yes yes. i will stick to it.
coffeeclub! :)

i cannot shop.
i cannot buy things that i dont need.

i must i must i must.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home